Masking is one of the best ways I know how to clean, calm and rejuvenate my skin.
It is an incredible feeling to slip on a face mask and lay on my sofa with a good book.
In today’s #BeautyMinute, we are sharing five face masks for Five different types of skin.
- Purifies stressed skin
- Cleanses impurities and excess sebum
- Tightens pores.
- 10% Vichy Volcanic Water
- Soothing Vitamin B3
- Cooling watery gel
- Visibly reduces redness
- Peony extract calms and evens out skin tone
- It helps smooth skin texture
- Improves skin texture
- 10% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- visibly smooths and balances oil
- Revives dull skin
Mature or Aging Skin
Plumping Sheet Mask
- Hydrates and repairs damaged skin
- Plumps sagging skin
- Marine collagen, peptides, and anti-aging actives
Comment below: what is your favorite mask?