Welcome to the heart of June in New York City — one of the most vibrant times in the City. We have officially reached the midway point of the year and are eagerly marching toward the grand arrival of summertime.
Guess what? We are back with a bang. Ready to bring you all the thrilling highlights from Brooklyn and beyond. We initially planned to slow down our publishing schedule for most of May. But fate had other plans for us.
Nevertheless, we have still managed to bring you loads of fantastic content. Although, I must admit, taking the time I needed turned out to be a stroke of genius. I did not require as much time as I initially thought.
My Dahling readers, I wish you a splendid month of June filled with exhilarating adventures and daring escapades into uncharted territory.
Now, let us dive into some updates and give you a sneak peek of what to expect on Brooklyn’s Lifestyle [BKLS] this month.
First and foremost, we have a game-changing announcement for you. Our much-anticipated newsletter officially launched on May 19. We can barely contain our excitement; we know you will feel the same way. So, if you have yet to subscribe, make sure to do so right away.
Every Friday, just before noon, we will deliver a dose of Brooklyn and a taste of what lies beyond, all in under five minutes. Our third edition is scheduled for tomorrow, so be sure to subscribe here if you still need to.
Now, let us talk about what is in store on BKLS this month.
We will be serving up a delightful array of content, including:
- Your personal guide to the captivating wonders of Coney Island.
- The ultimate guide to New York City’s magnificent beaches, which just opened this past weekend.
- Our firsthand experience at the brand-new Moxy Hotel in Williamsburg is a tale you will not want to miss.
- We have discovered an exquisite new restaurant that is currently the most difficult to get a reservations. But our love for it is so strong that we are already planning our second visit.
- A fresh neighborhood guide to help you navigate the hidden gems and local treasures of Brooklyn.
- An exciting list of summertime activities to make the most of this sunny season.
- And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Remember to check out our weekly events guide. Where we curate an exclusive selection of happenings from Tuesday through the following Monday; please share it with your friends and family. And let them in on the excitement. Oh, and subscribe to our newsletter and spread the love.
I wish you an absolutely fabulous June in New York City filled with joy, exploration, and unforgettable moments. Let the adventure begin.