New York City [NYC] Hotel Week is returning for its second year and will run from January 3rd through February 12th, 2023. The saving is incredible, with twenty-three percent savings off standard room rates at more than 140 hotels across all five boroughs. Additional properties are expected to join.
Why You Should Book during NYC Hotel Week
NYC Hotel Week is a one-of-its-kind program that offers fabulous discounts. You are able to get the best hotel rates of the year at dozens of hotels across the City.
Here are Brooklyn Hotels participating
- The Williamsburg Hotel offers a Brooklyn-Centric Experience.
- At The Hoxton, Williamsburg, you have got Manhattan out of your window and the Best of Brooklyn at your doorstep.
- The William Vale stands out as Williamsburg’s only true Luxury hotel—Immerse yourself in a lively and creative culture, indoors and out.
- Wythe Hotel focuses on community, food, culture, and warm, genuine service.
- Penny Williamsburg is named in honor of a small dog with a big personality.
- Nu Hotel Brooklyn is a vibrant thread within the tapestry of the city’s organic story.
- Wyndham Garden Brooklyn Sunset Park offers numerous opportunities to explore New York City.
- New York Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge provides a vantage point to work, play, and relax.
How to get the best out of NYC Hotel Week
As you search for a room, follow these pointers.
- Do Your Research. Each hotel will have its policies for blackout dates, maximum durations, refunds, and rescheduling. Be sure to read the fine print before you finalize your plans.
- Book Now. Rooms for NYC Hotel Week will fill up quickly, so book your stay as soon as possible.
- Have an Extended Stay. If you are looking to try a few hotels or plan to have a more extended vacation, NYC Hotel Week runs for over a month, so you can stay longer and do much more this winter.
- Enhance Your Stay. NYC hotels are experiences to take advantage of. Book your room and make the most of the amenities. Book a spa day, or have a fabulous dinner. Check the hotel’s website for options, and there are plenty of nearby options for dinner, coffee, or mouthwatering baked item.
- Make the Most of It. NYC Hotel Week overlaps with other great offers, like NYC Restaurant Week and NYC Broadway Week.
Bookmark NYCgo.com to stay updated on what is happening in NYC before you book to maximize your NYC experience. And always visit our site. We make it a priority to share local expert recommendations to make your visit to NYC or your staycation the very best possible.