October is here, and it reminds me of Anne Shirley’s description of nature in L.M. Montgomery’s book “Anne 0f Green Gables” for an ideal month. I can not imagine going from September to November because we would miss all the fantastic things about October.
October means Autumn is finally here. And while this year the leaves took a little longer to change, there are now piles of leaves in Red, Gold, and Copper everywhere. It is such a Beauty. I am sure my husband would disagree with me since we live on a tree-lined block. And he hates his chore of gathering the leaves during the autumn season.
This new month brings such wonderful things:
- It is Officially boots season
- Delightful cool crisp nights
- The striking colors of Fall
- Cozy sweater
- Apple Crisp
- Pumpkin everything. Pumpkin soup, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin scones, pumpkin loaves, et cetera
- The excitement of Halloween
- The Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas
- And oh, did I mention Fabulous boots.
I hope you like my list, comment below and share a few of your favorite things from your list. What have you got planned for this month? I am excited about an upcoming art exhibit. Happy October!